Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Only knitting and cleaning today

Today is kind of a crazy day...christmas decorations are being tucked back into the attic, glittery messes cleaned up and tree needles swept up.  I was hoping for a nice quiet day, just to sit and knit, get some work done on the house, but to relax mostly.  Well that all changed this morning when we found out that the husbands' nasal surgery was moved to tomorrow.  So now we are husteling, trying to get things put away and up out of the way.  Get the cleaning done and a few meals planned.  Not that his surgery is a big deal, but it sure has thrown a loop into our plans for taking out the old and bringing in the New(year).  So today will still be cleaning, but in a few minutes I plan on saying, "ENOUGH!"  I'm going to sit and knit...no cleaning, no planning, no nothing for at least an hour.  I need my time to "re-energize" and re-group....it's time to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment