Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello!!

Hello and welcome to my blog!  Since this is the very first post, I want to tell you a little about myself, what I hope to do here and such.  This will be a quickie!
I'm a 30's something mom with 3 little ones running around.  Well two of them aren't so little, they are two girls who are 9 and 8.  They are such a joy and blessing to me.  I have one little guy who turned two today, he's the whole reason I started knitting!  I have been knitting for 2 years and quickly fell in love with many, many different yarns.  I love to knit but really I love to buy yarn!  I knit just about anything....except for socks.  It is something I have not mastered yet.  I hope too...but right now I am happy knitting every thing else. 
I really want this blog to be a place where I can share some of my projects, talk about the good and the bad of what I have done.  To talk about some of the yarn's that I am using and giving it a good review.  I find a good review of yarn to be key in making some of the best projects.  I hope to learn a lot as I go too.  Mostly I am going to come here to chat what my family doesn't want to chat with me anymore!  So here we go!  Let's have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment