Monday, January 3, 2011

New Plan

So I have a new plan...originally the plan was to re-knit, proof and post a new skirt pattern I came up with.  Well, I kind of want to put that on hold.  I'm a little nervous about posting it and I sure don't think this blog is getting read, so I would only be posting it for me for now.  So the new plan is....dadadaaa


Post my super easy dish-cloth or scarf pattern, tomorrow that is.  I want to make up a new dish-cloth, and post pict's of both the dish-cloth and scarf.  I am pretty sure this pattern is probably out there somewhere, it is to simple not to be and I'm not really an inventive genius or super crafty...just like fast and simple.  So I will be back tomorrow, with pict's, instructions and hopefully a fun pattern that someone will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment