Thursday, January 20, 2011

Confessions of a Clapotis Addict

So after I completed Clapotis #1, I immediately casted on #2...really?  Am I that nut's?  Apparently so since I dug through my "stash" and came up with some sock weight yarn.  Ah ha!  Clapotis #3 is born!  Yep, I'm addicted.  I think it is because of the simplicity of the pattern, the way it looks when it is all complete with the dropped stitches going at a diagonal and the colors interchanging and slopping the same way the stitches do.  I am completely addicted to this pattern and it could be a bad, bad addiction.  After all, how many scarves/wraps can one woman wear!?


Clapotis The First.  I affectionately call it the Clashy Clap, but I love it.

Sharon's Clappy Scarf.  It is a mini version and was super fast to knit up!  2 days start to finish, even with a few frog's in the beginning!

Clapotis...it is addicting, but a good one I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment