Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Clapotis

So I have caught the clapotis bug!  I didn't quite understand the hub-bub about this thing in the begining, but I sure do now.  I made a wide scarf/small wrap for my first one.  Now I am making a skinny clapotis.  I will post pictures later(need some motivation to get it photographed today).  It is a fun and easy knit.  It's a bit scary to drop stitches...I mean really, that's normally the no-no in knitting and it's not supposed to happen, but here...that's what you do!  The first few times I caught myself saying Oh CraP! not again!  I would flip my work over, start to pick up the dropped stitch and figure out what I did, then I would smile and laugh.  My husband would look over and just shake his head as I sat there pulling out the rest of the stitches with a big smile on my face.  Oh Clapotis...you have made me insane, but it sure is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment