Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FO's...it's a lot!

Close up of the Big Lace Scarf from More Last Knitted Gifts.  LOVE it!
Here is the pattern link.  You may have to sign up for a ravelry account if you don't have one.  If you are a knitter, this a super tool to have!

I used Malabrigo Rasta and did a pattern I thought was my own.  I found out later that this is actually called the Brisbane Scarf by Lion Brand.   I only casted on 15...it is a number combination of 4+3. 

A soft little basket I made for my grandmother-in-law.  It turned out really cute!  I need to make a few more of these to have!

My cross-stitch scarf.  I love this scarf and wear it a lot.  Not the best picture of it, but if you go here you can see my notes on it and better pictures.

So this is a set for my SIL.  Not the best picture(I need to work on that!) but it is the big lace scarf once again and a pattern called the big button from badamyknits.  Super duper hat pattern, give it a whirl and you will love it!

Another big button from the badamyknits(hit the above link).  A skinny little neck warmer.  Made this for my 14 year old neice.  It was a request, so I couldn't say no now could I?

No comments:

Post a Comment